FOR THE PORK BELLY
- 1 2lbs Pork Belly
- 1 cup of Your Favorite BBQ Rub (I used a combo of TDs Brew and BBQ Zesty Taco and Sweet BBQ Love)
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- ½ cup your favorite BBQ Sauce (I used TDs Brew and BBQ Original)
FOR THE NACHO CHEESE
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 6 oz Colby Jack, shredded (about 1.5 cups)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
FOR THE NACHOS
- ¾ bag Tortilla Chips
- Green Onions
- ¼ Red Onion
- 2 Jalapenos
- ½ Tomato
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees using Prime 6 Charcoal and your choice of wood.
- Slather the Pork Belly with mustard and then sprinkle liberally with the BBQ Rub.
- Put in the smoker for 3 hours or until it develops a nice red color and some bark
- Place the Pork Belly into an aluminum pan with the butter, honey and bbq sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place back in the smoker until it reaches an internal temperature of 205 degrees.
- Once the Pork Belly reaches 205 degrees remove from the smoker and let rest for one hour.
- Shred with two forks or BBQ claws (or even your hands)
- Place a layer or tortilla chips on a platter. Layer pulled pork belly, nacho cheese, green onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and red onion.
- Serve and Enjoy!